Pacific Urban Gamers Clan Membership Rules
Please read our rules, most of them are common sense and decency.
- [=PUG=]Members Must add [=PUG=]Tags to their Steam profile.
- [=PUG=]Members Must have an open Steam profile.
- [=PUG=]Members be an active user of Team-speak-3.
- [=PUG=]Members Must have a fully working headset.
- [=PUG=]Members be a regular in-house team participant.
- You must respect all other clan members, always!
- There are some words that we don’t use within our clan, (C#@T) Please don’t use this word.
- Members Must listen to their HQ Team
- Please Respect our [=PUG=] servers and be welcoming to all visitors to our servers.
- If you have something to say please direct it to the correct person / Clan support.
- Must be a regular Visitor to our forums. At least twice a week.
- If you come on and not in the right frame of mind, please shut off for the night and come back on another night.
- Use a legitimate, uncracked and unhacked version of any game.
- Treat new and existing TeamSpeak users with respect.
- Use TeamSpeak permissions (Move/Ban/Kick) sensibly and not to the detriment of others.
- There will be NO, racist or homophobic remarks to any other player.
- Do not disrespect other servers or communities ever, if you have a problem in another server please leave straight away and report what happened to an Admin or HQ member ASAP.
- Respect the offline privacy of all members of PUG and other gaming communities.
- Spreading the information of a member or any other person is strictly prohibited.
- Remain patient, courteous, respectful and helpful when interacting with other Clans, how you act and treat others is how they see all of PUG, not just you.
[=PUG=] Admin Team